SECTION 1 – TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The Personal Information the Company collects about You will depend on the manner in which You access or use the Website or any content on or through the Website and may include:
▪ Your name, age, or contact information, such as Your mailing address, telephone number, or email address, or other similar information associated with You;
▪ Your location, time-zone setting, network information, device type, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and version, operating system and platform, language, standard web log data, and IP address used to connect Your computer to the Internet or other similar identifier, or the equipment You use to access or use the Website and usage details;
▪ Data on the pages, services, or content You access or use on or through the Website, including the amount of time You spend on certain pages, products or services You viewed or searched for, clickstreams to, through, and from the Website, page response times, downloads and download errors, page interactions, or methods used to browse away from the Website;
▪ Billing or account information, if applicable; and
▪ Any other Personal Information that You choose to submit to us.
The Website and any content provided on or through the Website is not directed to any person who is not the legal age of majority under applicable law.
SECTION 2 – METHODS FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information Provided to the Company by You
Personal Information the Company collects from You on or through the Website and as a result of Your access to or use of the Website or any content on or through the Website may include Personal Information You provide the Company directly, for example by:
▪ Submitting, posting, publishing, displaying, or otherwise transmitting user-generated content;
▪ Filling in forms, making search queries, or corresponding with the Company on or through the Website, or otherwise communicating with the Company by any means including by phone, email, or other electronic messaging; or
▪ If applicable or available through or on the Website: creating or registering for an account; subscribing, purchasing, or requesting information on a service or product; entering a contest or promotion; or otherwise engaging with the Company through interaction points that might exist from time-to-time between You and the Company.
Information Collected by the Company Through Technological Means
SECTION 3 – USING AND DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Use of Personal Information by the Company
The Company may use Your Personal Information to:
▪ Provide You with content, services, or products on or through the Website;
▪ Customize, measure, and improve the Website or content provided on or through the website, or otherwise analyze or manage the Company’s business operations or website performance;
▪ Prevent prohibited or illegal activities, loss, or fraud, enforce the Company’s Terms of Service, or otherwise protect the security or integrity of the Website or the Company’s business;
▪ Deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, or promotional offers based on Your communication preferences;
▪ Send You things in the mail or through other channels, such as products or services that You have requested; register You for, or authenticate You when You sign into, an account or online services or when You purchase a product or service, or to provide You with notices about such accounts, subscriptions, or purchases;
▪ Otherwise fulfill the purposes for which You have provided Personal Information or that were described when such Personal Information was collected; or
▪ Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to You and to which You consent, or which are otherwise permitted or required by law.
The Company may combine all the Personal Information the Company collects, including Yours, in order to analyze and understand aggregate trends.
The Company may transfer Your Personal Information to third parties that assist the Company with the use of Personal Information described in “Use of Personal Information by the Company”, above. Such third parties may combine Personal Information provided by the Company with other information that they have independently collected from or about You. Some third parties may be located outside of the United States and may accordingly be subject to laws that are different from those in the United States.
Other Disclosures of Personal Information
The Company may transfer information about You, including Personal Information, in connection with a merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency of bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of the Company’s business or as part of a corporate reorganization or stock sale or other changes in corporate control.
SECTION 4 – ACCESS AND CORRECTION
The Company will provide You with access to Your Personal Information in accordance with applicable privacy legislation, and may decline to provide You access to Your Personal Information on the basis that such Personal Information is:
▪ Protected by solicitor-client privilege; or
▪ Part of a legal proceeding, government or regulatory investigation or process, or otherwise part of a formal dispute resolution process.
Where the Company is unable to provide You with access to Your Personal Information, reasons will be provided subject to any legal or regulatory restriction.
SECTION 5 – DATA SECURITY
The security of Your Personal Information is important to the Company. The Company protects Your Personal Information by maintaining physical, organizational, and technological safeguards against unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, theft, or misuse appropriate to the sensitivity of such Personal Information.
Although the Company takes measures to protect against data breaches and unauthorized access to Your Personal Information, no company can completely mitigate the risks of such breaches or unauthorized access and no website is fully secure. The Company cannot guarantee that hacking, data loss, breaches, or other unsanctioned access of the Company’s security systems will never occur. Accordingly, You should not submit or otherwise provide Personal Information to the Company by any means if You consider that Personal Information to be sensitive.
SECTION 7 – CONTACT INFORMATION AND CHALLENGING COMPLIANCE
Last updated on January 30, 2022.