Dr. Kim Pereira, Founder
I’m Kim and I’m the founder of ADHD Coach CT. I am a mom of two, entrepreneur, experienced educator, a lifelong learner AND I have ADHD. While I was only formally diagnosed recently, I always knew that I needed to do things a little differently to be successful.
This never stopped me – I have been an educator for over 20 years and have a doctorate from Teachers College, Columbia University. Over the years, I’ve developed strategies and workarounds that enable me to minimize my ADHD-related challenges and to harness my greatest strengths. I want this for you too, and I can help you get there.
I love learning (seriously, it’s my primary core value and what led me to become an ADHD Coach), reading, traveling the world (just not during a pandemic!), and being active both physically and in my community. While I currently reside in the United States, I was born in Canada and have also lived in England, Singapore and Argentina. I love adventure and learning about different places and cultures. I look forward to meeting you!
- Certified ADHD Life Coach (CALC) – International ADHD Coach Training Center (iACTcenter)
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) – International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF), ADHD Coaches Organization (ACO), Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD) and Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA)
- Doctor of Education and Master of Education in Higher and Postsecondary Education from Teachers College, Columbia University
- Bachelor of Arts from Hamilton College – Phi Beta Kappa